Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/12/01 08:02:45 UTC

new JIRA projects

Jason,

I've checked one only but it seems they're not in the Maven category.

Thanks
-Vincent

[ignore] - test message for dIon

Posted by da...@multitask.com.au.
[sorry] ... seems we have mail issues to Apache mailers

davidv

Re: new JIRA projects

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 02:02, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Jason,
>
> I've checked one only but it seems they're not in the Maven category.

Hokay, I will add all the projects that I've created to the Maven
category.

The only plugin left to deal with now is the xdoc plugin now. It's the
only component left that exists that corresponds to a plugin.

As I walk through the rest of the issues I'm sure I will find a couple
more plugins to create but this whole business should be done tomorrow
sometime.

I have a call into Atlassian for some help (paid if necessary) in order
to clean up the dashboard and create some automated reports to help us
dealing with processing issues is an easier/safer fashion.

That's enough of being an issue monkey for today. I'll continue
tomorrow.

> Thanks
> -Vincent

jvz.