Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nuttynibbles <nu...@hotmail.com> on 2009/08/31 03:40:18 UTC

jmeter web test plan for a remote server

hi, i'm to perform a stress test on a web site that lies on a remote server.
reason for this is because this website site used as a intranet.

however, im getting 100%. the host is on 192.168.1.100/website.

what can i do to resolve this issue? tks

Re: jmeter web test plan for a remote server

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi
UnknownHostException is thrown when the IP address cannot be determined from
the machine making the connection
why do you have 127.0.0.1/website as your host name? (shouldnt it be just
127.0.0.1 assuming you are testing out something hosted on the same machine
as which jmeter is running)?
regards
deepak

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:47 PM, nuttynibbles <nuttynibbles1984@hotmail.com

[...]