Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 19:08:37 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1049941 - in /httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-cache/src: main/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/ test/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/

On 16 December 2010 11:54,  <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: jonm
> Date: Thu Dec 16 11:54:30 2010
> New Revision: 1049941

> Log:
> HTTPCLIENT-975: committed patch for stale-while-revalidate from
> Michajlo Matijkiw (michajlo_matijkiw at comcast dot com).
> Stale-while-revalidate functionality is currently off by default
> until we can add bounding to the revalidation queue (or make it
> configurable).
>
> Added:
>    httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-cache/src/main/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/AsynchronousValidationRequest.java
>    httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-cache/src/main/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/AsynchronousValidator.java
>    httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-cache/src/test/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/TestAsynchronousValidationRequest.java
>    httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-cache/src/test/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/TestAsynchronousValidator.java

SVN eol-style?

Posted by Jon Moore <jo...@apache.org>.
Sorry - I updated those settings on one computer but not the other.
I'll fix them tomorrow morning.

Jon

 1:08 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 December 2010 11:54,  <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: jonm
>> Date: Thu Dec 16 11:54:30 2010
>> New Revision: 1049941

>> Log:
>> HTTPCLIENT-975: committed patch for stale-while-revalidate from
>> Michajlo Matijkiw (michajlo_matijkiw at comcast dot com).
>> Stale-while-revalidate functionality is currently off by default
>> until we can add bounding to the revalidation queue (or make it
>> configurable).
>>
>> Added:
>>    httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-cache/src/main/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/AsynchronousValidationRequest.java
>>    httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-cache/src/main/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/AsynchronousValidator.java
>>    httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-cache/src/test/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/TestAsynchronousValidationRequest.java
>>    httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient-cache/src/test/java/org/apache/http/impl/client/cache/TestAsynchronousValidator.java
>
> SVN eol-style?

Jon Moore