Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Alex Ng <al...@ics.mq.edu.au> on 2007/02/19 01:09:59 UTC

Re: Making slide map to legacy file systems - I need help too

I have the same problem too.  I want to map a legacy file system to allow
WebDAV access through Slide.

I had errors when I modified the file domain.xml under the webapps/slide
folder
with changes to the parameters [rootpath] & [workpath] in the <nodestore>
and <contentStore> classes.

Can someone out there give us some hint how to tackle this.

Regards

Alex