Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Kashif Qazi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/06 11:29:47 UTC

I'm using SOAP Headers to send Authentication tokens. Do this Authentication work with REST Services or what changes are required to implement the security.

Hi,
I'm using SOAP Headers to send Authentication tokens.The Security
implementation technique is same as described on
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/ws-security.html

i want to expose my services as REST do this existing Authentication soap
header work with REST services or what changes i are required to work this
authentication in both SOAP Service ad REST services.
Please Help me to expose my services as SOAP and REST and the Authentication
technique that works with both.

Regards,
Kashif Ahmed Qazi
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/I%27m-using-SOAP-Headers-to-send-Authentication-tokens.-Do-this-Authentication-work-with-REST-Services-or-what-changes-are-required-to-implement-the-security.-tp17688138p17688138.html