Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Matthew Holt <ho...@wfu.edu> on 2006/10/19 21:50:26 UTC

[Fwd: Query Error?]

Does anyone have any ideas? Or is more clarification needed? This
problems been bugging me for a good while now...

 Thanks,
   Matt

Re: [Fwd: Query Error?]

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
Matthew Holt wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas? Or is more clarification needed? This
> problems been bugging me for a good while now...

0. Perhaps it's something trivial, like a missing library in Tomcat or
OOMException - check Tomcat logs.

1. Check what your query looks like after it's parsed and translated.
Use the following cmd-line

    bin/nutch org.apache.nutch.searcher.Query

2. Use http://www.getopt.org/luke to access the index, and run this
query. You can also check if all these terms actually exist in the index.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><