Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Rajiv Mordani <Ra...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/10/05 12:43:24 UTC

JAXP 1.1 spec for Public Review.

Is now available. To take a look at it follow the link below -

http://java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr063/index.html

Please send in your comments / feedback to the address provided in the
specification.

- Rajiv

--
:wq

Re: JAXP 1.1 spec for Public Review.

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Pier P. Fumagalli" wrote:

> Rajiv Mordani wrote:
> >
> > Is now available. To take a look at it follow the link below -
> >
> > http://java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr063/index.html
> >
> > Please send in your comments / feedback to the address provided in the
> > specification.
>
> From Sun back to Apache :) Thanks! :)

Oh... Sorry... Wasn't supposed end up here... But, to make the story
short, in the last "closed" draft I had "Sun Microsystems" beside my
name, but I'm not in their XML team.... I work on other stuff there (so
please don't ask me what my colleagues are doing on whatever they're
doing, I don't know it!)...

	Pier

Re: JAXP 1.1 spec for Public Review.

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.