Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2009/02/23 04:19:46 UTC

Looking to contribute to Qpid

I have started a table of items that need to to be done / completed on
Qpid (Including some of the topics on the dev list from others that I
remembered as I did it). This is the sort list... so please add what you
are working on or planning to do so we can get an overview & have a
place for people to pick a topic of interest and mail the list, saying,
I would like to help on....

wiki: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/looking+to+pitch+in
will get synced to: http://qpid.apache.org/looking-to-pitch-in.html

Once we have everyone's items on the list we may even be able to create
a roadmap for the next 6-12 months for the project. Not sure if the who
column is needed.

regards,
Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org