Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ashish P <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/25 10:56:33 UTC

numeric range facets

Similar to getting range facets for date where we specify start, end and gap.
Can we do the same thing for numeric facets where we specify start, end and
gap.

Re: numeric range facets

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Ashish P <as...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Similar to getting range facets for date where we specify start, end and
> gap.
> Can we do the same thing for numeric facets where we specify start, end and
> gap.

No. But you can do this with multiple queries by using facet.field with fq
parameters. If you are using the trunk then it should be possible to do this
with one query using the new multi-select facet feature.

See
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters#head-f277d409b221b407d9c5430f552bf40ee6185c4c

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.