Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/04/12 14:15:48 UTC

PoweredBy reverted to revision 275 on Hadoop Wiki

Dear wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The page PoweredBy has been reverted to revision 275 by OtisGospodnetic.
The comment on this change is: spam removal.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=276&rev2=277

   * [[http://www.beebler.com|Beebler]]
    * 14 node cluster (each node has: 2 dual core CPUs, 2TB storage, 8GB RAM)
-   * We use hadoop for matching dating profiles [[http://uebersetzung1.wordpress.com|Übersetzung Englisch Deutsch]]
+   * We use hadoop for matching dating profiles

   * [[http://www.benipaltechnologies.com|Benipal Technologies]] - Outsourcing, Consulting, Innovation
    * 35 Node Cluster (Core2Quad Q9400 Processor, 4-8 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD)
@@ -81, +81 @@

   * [[http://www.brainpad.co.jp|BrainPad]] - Data mining and analysis
    * We use Hadoop to summarize of user's tracking data.
-   * And use analyzing. [[http://uebersetzung1.wordpress.com|Übersetzung Englisch Deutsch]]
+   * And use analyzing.

  = C =