Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Tobi <jahlives@gmx.ch>" <ja...@gmx.ch> on 2019/10/04 07:36:23 UTC

List of available query templates?

Hi list

is there any doc where one can find a list of supported DNS query
templates? I mean except grep-ing through the whole source code? ;-)

Cheers

tobi

Re: List of available query templates?

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
as per AskDNS.pm (lottsa info in there)

Currently recognized RR types in the rr_type parameter are: ANY, A,
AAAA,MX, TXT, PTR, NAPTR, NS, SOA, CERT, CNAME, DNAME, DHCID, HINFO,
MINFO, RP, HIP, IPSECKEY, KX, LOC, SRV, SSHFP, SPF.

Posted by "Tobi <jahlives@gmx.ch>" <ja...@gmx.ch>.

Posted by Giovanni Bechis <gi...@paclan.it>.

Posted by Bill Cole <sa...@billmail.scconsult.com>.

--