Posted to user@hive.apache.org by zml张明磊 <mi...@Ctrip.com> on 2015/12/11 06:09:51 UTC

What hive-site.xml including in $SPARK_HOME looks like ?

Hi,

         I am a beginner at hive, something happened (can not find table ) when I start spark job and read data from hive. I don't set hive-site.xml in $SPARK_HOME/conf. What is the default hive-site.xml looks like ?

Thanks,

Minglei.

答复: What hive-site.xml including in $SPARK_HOME looks like ?

Posted by zml张明磊 <mi...@Ctrip.com>.
Yeah, thanks for quick reply. My hive-site.xml is here and getting below error when I submit spark job .

 <configuration>
    <property>
      <name>hive.metastore.uris</name>
      <value>thrift://localhost:9083</value>
    </property>
  </configuration>

Getting the following error

Trying to connect to metastore with URI thrift://localhost:9083
Failed to connect to the Metastore Server…

Next the same error as before. What is wrong?

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.