Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by David Robson <Da...@software.dell.com> on 2014/01/28 07:12:22 UTC

[CLOSED] [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop

Thanks everyone who voted - I will close the vote now as it seems there is enough support for this. I will send out the results shortly.

Posted by David Robson <Da...@software.dell.com>.
The vote passes with 7 +1 votes (3 bindings) and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes
PMC members:
* Kathleen Ting
* Arvind Prabhakar