Posted to commits@river.apache.org by pe...@apache.org on 2010/05/11 14:17:44 UTC

svn commit: r943096 - in /incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/src/org/apache/river: security/ util/

Author: peter_firmstone
Date: Tue May 11 12:17:43 2010
New Revision: 943096

Log:
River-323 Significant refactoring and layout changes.

This will break some tests causing a failled Hudson build, however I think it best to get the code out there, so I can get some assistance.

By default the qa tests now utilise the ConcurrentDynamicPolicyProvider and DynamicPolicyProvider uses a pluggable SPI.

Removed:
    incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/src/org/apache/river/security/
    incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/src/org/apache/river/util/