Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Thomas Krebs <th...@gmx.de> on 2017/07/25 18:28:39 UTC

Clustering on copy fields

I have defined a copied field on which I would like to use clustering. I understood that the destination field will store the full content despite the filter chain I defined.

Now, I have a keep word filter defined on the copied field.

If I run clustering on the copied field will it use the result of the filter chain, i.e. the tokens passed through the keep word filter or will it run on the full content?

Re: Clustering on copy fields

Posted by Thomas Krebs <th...@gmx.de>.
This is understood.

My question is: I have a keep words filter on field2. field2 is used for clustering.
Will the cluster algorithm use „some data“ or the result of the application of the keep words filter applied to „some data“.

Cheers,
Thomas

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.