Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net> on 2003/01/27 23:11:30 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation EncodeURLTransformer.java

hi,

cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
> cziegeler    2003/01/26 23:43:33
>
>   Modified:    src/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation
>                         EncodeURLTransformer.java
>   Log:
>   - Fixing caching logic for encode url transformer
>
>   - turning off caching, because you get wrong cached content, *if* the session is created during processing

thx for fixing the fix....
bernhard

AW: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation EncodeURLTransformer.java

Posted by Marco Rolappe <m_...@web.de>.
caching seems a better point than creating sessions while generating
content...

I think this should be documented/added to the FAQ then. Just didn't why my
urls weren't encoded when creating my session via create-session="true",
until I found out about the way the pipeline was setup.

another thing is to modify the request logicsheet accordingly so that a
create-session="true" leads to corresponding code in the generated
generator's ;-) setup() method.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.