Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@netcentric.biz> on 2015/11/04 17:59:04 UTC

Building Sling IDE

I do have problems building the Sling IDE. While it works on the CLI with Tycho I have errors within Eclipse due to unresolved dependencies for the package “javax.jcr.nodetype".
This is a dependency of module o.a.s.ide.api but neither the Target Definition nor any dependent bundles do contain that package.
Where is it supposed to come from?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Konrad

Konrad Windszus | Senior Solutions Architect
Netcentric Deutschland GmbH
Landsberger Str. 110, D-80339 München
M: +49 151 6285 78 79
konrad.windszus@netcentric.biz | www.netcentric.biz/contact.html
Other disclosures according to § 35a GmbHG, § 161, 125a HGB: www.netcentric.biz/imprint.html

Re: Building Sling IDE

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Konrad,

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Konrad Windszus
<ko...@netcentric.biz> wrote:
> I do have problems building the Sling IDE. While it works on the CLI with Tycho I have errors within Eclipse due to unresolved dependencies for the package “javax.jcr.nodetype".
> This is a dependency of module o.a.s.ide.api but neither the Target Definition nor any dependent bundles do contain that package.
> Where is it supposed to come from?

The README.txt in next to the reactor pom contains something along the lines of

You should have previously built the projects using

    mvn package

to ensure that Maven artifacts which are not available on p2 update
sites are
included in the workspace.

Robert