Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Vijay Kumar Jalagari <ja...@adobe.com> on 2016/10/07 11:56:20 UTC

Metamodel for java 1.7

Hi,

According to metamodel source its compatible with java 1.7 but OOTB jar provided by maven artifactory is java 1.8 ( Build-Jdk: 1.8.0_77 )

One options is build the metamodel with 1.7 and include in required other application but is there any better approach?

[0] - https://github.com/apache/metamodel/blob/master/pom.xml#L169-L176

Regards,
Vijay Kumar J

RE: Metamodel for java 1.7

Posted by Vijay Kumar Jalagari <ja...@adobe.com>.
We were embedding  metadata-core and jdbc in our custom bundle other option could be embed dependency inline

Regards,
Vijay Kumar J

Posted by Du, Dennis <De...@HumanInference.com>.
Hi Vijay,