Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tino Schöllhorn <t....@plattform-gmbh.de> on 2004/09/01 08:13:26 UTC

Http Request: Using sessionIds

Hi,

I am trying to test a web-application which is using session-rewriting
and I have some trouble with it. I have set up this test plan:

- Thread Group
	- Simple Controller
		- Http Request ( for logging in )
		- Http Request (viewing another page)
		- Http URL-Rewriting Modifier (with my session arg name)
	- View Results Tree

When I execute this plan the login executes correctly. But the following
request fails because of an authorization error. JMeter sends a http
request

http://localhost/kos/servlet/WNetz;jessionid=?kn_id=454&art=Entity.show&nutzer=tino&db=99&man=1

to my servlet and obviously the sessionId is missing. I thought that the
URL-Rewriting Modifier is exactly for this case. Clearly I am missing
something.

Do you have any ideas?

Tino

--