Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Timothy I. McGinnis" <TM...@asihealth.com> on 2005/09/08 14:10:34 UTC

Need WS-Addressing Help

Hello,

I am new to WS-Addressing and need some assistance.

I am working on a project that requires me to talk to a web service that
uses WS-Addressing. I have performed a lot of research, read the spec, etc.
and believe I understand the basic concepts of WS-Addressing.  The only
part I don't understand at this time is how to use it with Axis.  I have
been all over the Apache Addressing site (which badly needs updated) and
have managed to find the real source tree for the project.  Can anyone help
me with how I incorporate this with Axis and some direction on how to use
it?

Tim McGinnis
Software Developer
Amisys Synertech Inc.
Voice: (717) 703-6427
Email: tmcginnis@asihealth.com

Email Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject
to protection under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
of 1996 or other legal sanction.  The message is intended for the sole use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying
of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or
civil penalty.

Re: Need WS-Addressing Help

Posted by "Timothy I. McGinnis" <TM...@asihealth.com>.

Okay,

Thanks for your help.

Tim McGinnis
Software Developer
Amisys Synertech Inc.
Voice: (717) 703-6427
Email: tmcginnis@asihealth.com

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       "Timothy I. McGinnis"
             09/08/2005 09:27          <TM...@asihealth.com>
                                       addressing-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Need WS-Addressing Help
              dims@apache.org

please use maven to compile it yourself.

On 9/8/05, Timothy I. McGinnis <TM...@asihealth.com> wrote:

> Where do I get the jar?  Do I have to compile it myself?
>
> Tim McGinnis
> Software Developer
> Amisys Synertech Inc.
> Voice: (717) 703-6427
> Email: tmcginnis@asihealth.com
>

>              Davanum Srinivas
>              <davanum@gmail.co
>              m>
>                                        "Timothy I. McGinnis"
>              09/08/2005 08:18          <TM...@asihealth.com>
>              AM
cc
>                                        addressing-dev@ws.apache.org

Subject
>              Please respond to         Re: Need WS-Addressing Help
>               dims@apache.org
>

> Drop the addressing jar right next to your axis jar and add handlers
> in your request flow on the server side and response flow on the
> server side.
>
>            <handler

type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler"/>

> -- dims
>
> On 9/8/05, Timothy I. McGinnis <TM...@asihealth.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hello,
> >
> > I am new to WS-Addressing and need some assistance.
> >
> > I am working on a project that requires me to talk to a web service
that
> > uses WS-Addressing. I have performed a lot of research, read the spec,
> etc.
> > and believe I understand the basic concepts of WS-Addressing.  The only
> > part I don't understand at this time is how to use it with Axis.  I
have
> > been all over the Apache Addressing site (which badly needs updated)
and
> > have managed to find the real source tree for the project.  Can anyone
> help
> > me with how I incorporate this with Axis and some direction on how to
use
> > it?
> >

> > Tim McGinnis
> > Software Developer
> > Amisys Synertech Inc.
> > Voice: (717) 703-6427
> > Email: tmcginnis@asihealth.com
> >

> > Email Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this
> > transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be
> subject
> > to protection under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
> Act
> > of 1996 or other legal sanction.  The message is intended for the sole
> use
> > of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not
the
> > intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or
> copying
> > of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal
or
> > civil penalty.

> Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service
Platform

Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: Need WS-Addressing Help

Posted by "Timothy I. McGinnis" <TM...@asihealth.com>.

Okay,

Thanks for your help.

Tim McGinnis
Software Developer
Amisys Synertech Inc.
Voice: (717) 703-6427
Email: tmcginnis@asihealth.com

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       "Timothy I. McGinnis"
             09/08/2005 09:27          <TM...@asihealth.com>
                                       addressing-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Need WS-Addressing Help
              dims@apache.org

please use maven to compile it yourself.

On 9/8/05, Timothy I. McGinnis <TM...@asihealth.com> wrote:

> Where do I get the jar?  Do I have to compile it myself?
>
> Tim McGinnis
> Software Developer
> Amisys Synertech Inc.
> Voice: (717) 703-6427