Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sid Ferreira <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/21 20:23:45 UTC

Weird error

Based on http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToControlAccess Im
getting this error... Why?

java.lang.RuntimeExceptionException constructing service 'MasterDispatcher':
Error invoking service builder method
org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.buildMasterDispatcher(List) (at
TapestryModule.java:1144) (for service 'MasterDispatcher'): Error invoking
service contribution method
tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.AppModule.contributeMasterDispatcher(OrderedConfiguration,
Dispatcher): Error building service proxy for service 'AccessController' (at
tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.AccessController(ApplicationStateManager,
ComponentClassResolver, ComponentSource, UserSessionImpl) (at
AccessController.java:26) via
tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.AppModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at
AppModule.java:27)): Error invoking constructor
tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.AccessController(ApplicationStateManager,
ComponentClassResolver, ComponentSource, UserSessionImpl) (at
AccessController.java:26) via
tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.AppModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at
AppModule.java:27) (for service 'AccessController'): No service implements
the interface tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.UserSessionImpl.
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationExceptionNo service implements
the interface tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.UserSessionImpl.
trace

   - Realizing service MasterDispatcher
   - Invoking
   org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.buildMasterDispatcher(List) (at
   TapestryModule.java:1144)
   - Collecting ordered configuration for service MasterDispatcher
   - Invoking method
   tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.AppModule.contributeMasterDispatcher(OrderedConfiguration,
   Dispatcher) (at AppModule.java:39).
   - Determining injection value for parameter #2
   (org.apache.tapestry5.services.Dispatcher)
   - Creating service 'AccessController'.
   - Determining injection value for parameter #4
   (tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.UserSessionImpl)

java.lang.RuntimeExceptionNo service implements the interface
tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.UserSessionImpl.

--
Sidney G B Ferreira
Desenvolvedor Web - Tibox Innovations

Re: Weird error

Posted by Carl Crowder <ca...@taptu.com>.
I'm guessing from this:

java.lang.RuntimeException No service implements the interface
tibox.allert.fastSupport.services.UserSessionImpl.

That you're binding the implementing class instead of the interface class.

Carl

Re: Weird error

Posted by Chris Lewis <ch...@bellsouth.net>.

http://thegodcode.net