Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/16 18:37:37 UTC

[classlib][beans] IntrospectorTest failures in java6 branch

I'm seeing 51 failures in IntrospectorTest in the java6 branch which are
mostly of the type:
    expected:<public java.lang.Object
org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.IntrospectorTest$MixedSimpleClass4.getList(int)>
but was:<null>
or
    expected:<public java.lang.Object
org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.IntrospectorTest$MixedExtendClass12.getList()>
but was:<public java.lang.String
org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.IntrospectorTest$MixedExtendClass12.getList()>

Is anyone else seeing these? They all pass for me on the java5 tree.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above:

Re: [classlib][beans] IntrospectorTest failures in java6 branch

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
After a full rebuild and retest these beans tests are now passing for
me. Something must have been broken in my workspace. I'm starting a new
thread to cover the failures I see now.

Regards,
Oliver