Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Thomas Porschberg <th...@osp-dd.de> on 2002/05/27 16:32:52 UTC

xerces_1_7_0 on HPUX11 with gcc3.0x

Has anyone managed to get xerces1_7_0 working with
gcc3.0.x on hpux 11?

I tried with gcc3.0.1 and xerces1_6_0, but the examples failed
to compile with ICE, so I went to libxml.

May be it's possible with gcc3.1 now ?

If anyone has the proper parameter for the configure script
it would be a gret deal to hear about.

Re: xerces_1_7_0 on HPUX11 with gcc3.0x

Posted by Jorge Pozo Ramirez <j....@externo.mju.es>.
    I was trying to build Xerces on HPUX11 with gcc a few months ago, but I
rejected that idea, preferring the HP-aCC compiler.

    Before moving to aCC I culdn't get it working, but telling the truth I
didn't spent too much time with it...
    Sorry

Jorge