Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Håvard W. Kongsgård" <h....@niap.no> on 2006/07/20 16:49:17 UTC

Indexing segment | nutch 0.8/hadoop

When I try to index my second segment “bin/nutch index issep crawldb
linkdb segments/xxxxxxxxx” I get this error

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Output directory
/user/nutch/issep already exists.
at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.OutputFormatBase.checkOutputSpecs(OutputFormatBase.java:39)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJob(JobClient.java:279)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:327)
at org.apache.nutch.indexer.Indexer.index(Indexer.java:296)
at org.apache.nutch.indexer.Indexer.main(Indexer.java:313)