Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Fernando Padilla <fe...@alum.mit.edu> on 2008/10/22 22:48:48 UTC

custom data fields

So. any examples on how to use the custon data fields properly?  Do I
need any extra annotations?

@Basic
@Column(name="DATA0")
private CustomData data;

and I have registered a ValueHandler that deals with CustomData type..

Re: custom data fields

Posted by Fernando Padilla <fe...@alum.mit.edu>.
I read that, and got a ValueHandler going and all, but I was still
having some issues.  And I didn't know how to annotate the fields that
have ValueHandlers you know.. like is that @Embedded, or @OneToOne or
@Persistent, or @Basic, etc etc..

Re: custom data fields

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.