Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2003/12/28 23:21:16 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] ORO 2.0.8 maintenance release

The resolution to approve a 2.0.8 maintenance release of jakarta-oro
has passed with 4 binding +1 votes from Jakarta PMC members and no -1
votes.  Many thanks to all who voted.  I will now proceed to package and
upload a release for distribution, update appropriate Web pages, and
email an announcement after 24 hours to give sufficient time for mirrors
to pick up the release.  A summary of the voting results follows:

Binding +1 Votes:

Geir Magnusson Jr  <geir.4quarters.com>
Craig McClanahan   <cragmcc.apache.org>
Scott Sanders      <scott.dotnot.org>
Daniel Savarese    <dfs.savarese.org>

Non-Binding +1 Votes:

Gary Gregory       <ggregory.seagullsw.com> (PMC membership pending paperwork)
Mark F. Murphy     <markm.tyrell.com> (oro user and code contributor)
Takashi Okamoto    <toraneko.kun.ne.jp> (oro user and code contributor)

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] ORO 2.0.8 maintenance release

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] ORO 2.0.8 maintenance release

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.