Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2006/12/03 17:39:43 UTC

Re: issue loading schema for XML validation

URLmanagementSchemaURL = getClass().getResource("/management.xsd");

parser.setProperty(
      "<http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-schemaLocation>http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-schemaLocation",
       managementSchemaURL.toExternalForm());

Jake