Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bhupinder Singh <bh...@wipro.com> on 2008/02/22 06:22:03 UTC

Unable to get Jetty Server's management console.

I am trying to run servicemix-web example.For that i am starting the jetty
server

mvn jetty:run  and getting following warning messages

WARN  - ManagementContext              - Failed to start rmi registry:
internal error: ObjID already in
use
WARN  - ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector:
connector:name=rmi
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
#SubscriptionManager#
INFO  - DeploymentService              - Restoring service assemblies
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-http
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: echo
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: timer
INFO  - SimpleThreadPool               - Job execution threads will use
class loader of thread: main
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Quartz Scheduler v.1.5.2 created.
INFO  - RAMJobStore                    - RAMJobStore initialized.
INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler
'DefaultQuartzScheduler' initialized from defa
ult resource file in Quartz package: 'quartz.properties'
INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler version: 1.5.2
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: inputSender
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
inputReceiver
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
outputSender
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: jmsTrace
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: trace
WARN  - ClientFactory                  - Cound not start ClientFactory:
javax.naming.NamingException: This context is immutable
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) started
2008-02-22 10:18:27.279::INFO:  Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
[INFO] Started Jetty Server

So i am unable to get jetty management page
getting following error meassage
http://localhost:8080/

Error 404 - Not Found.
No context on this server matched or handled this request.
Contexts known to this server are:
/servicemix-web --->
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@9a44d6{/servicemix-web,C:\Apache
Software
Foundation\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\examples\servicemix-web\src\webapp}

Re: Unable to get Jetty Server's management console.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Bhupinder Singh
<bh...@wipro.com> wrote:

>  I am trying to run servicemix-web example.For that i am starting the jetty
>  server
>
>  mvn jetty:run  and getting following warning messages
>
>  WARN  - ManagementContext              - Failed to start rmi registry:
>  internal error: ObjID already in
>  use
>  WARN  - ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector:
>  connector:name=rmi
>  INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
>  #SubscriptionManager#
>  INFO  - DeploymentService              - Restoring service assemblies
>  INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
>  servicemix-http
>  INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: echo
>  INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: timer
>  INFO  - SimpleThreadPool               - Job execution threads will use
>  class loader of thread: main
>  INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Quartz Scheduler v.1.5.2 created.
>  INFO  - RAMJobStore                    - RAMJobStore initialized.
>  INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler
>  'DefaultQuartzScheduler' initialized from defa
>  ult resource file in Quartz package: 'quartz.properties'
>  INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler version: 1.5.2
>  INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: inputSender
>  INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
>  inputReceiver
>  INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
>  outputSender
>  INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: jmsTrace
>  INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component: trace
>  WARN  - ClientFactory                  - Cound not start ClientFactory:
>  javax.naming.NamingException: This context is immutable
>  INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
>  DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.
>  INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
>  (ServiceMix) started
>  2008-02-22 10:18:27.279::INFO:  Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
>  [INFO] Started Jetty Server
>
>  So i am unable to get jetty management page
>  getting following error meassage
>  http://localhost:8080/
>
>  Error 404 - Not Found.
>  No context on this server matched or handled this request.
>  Contexts known to this server are:
>  /servicemix-web --->
>  org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@9a44d6{/servicemix-web,C:\Apache
>  Software
>  Foundation\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\examples\servicemix-web\src\webapp}

This behavior is normal because the Maven Jetty plugin does not
configure any applications, management or otherwise on port 8080. The
standard Jetty 404 page that you list above provides a link to the
servicemix-web application. You can just click on it and it will take
you to the servicemix-web application that is on the following URL:

http://localhost:8080/servicemix-web/

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/