Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Karthik.Gopalakrishnan" <kp...@uky.edu> on 2008/09/23 21:47:00 UTC

How do i have more than one RichTextRun for one line of text?

I am trying to create a TextBox object  from the text i read from a slide.

1) How do i find out If a textrun has more than one formatting in it?(for
eg: part of the text is in bold and the rest is italics).

eg: This is a sample .

2) How do i create a ppt slide with the following text(it has 2 lines)

This is Line one
This is Line two

Should i use the appendText() function from TextRun class?

Thanks in advance

Re: How do i have more than one RichTextRun for one line of text?

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
No, it is not possible. For now, HSLF can create TextBox only with a single RichTextRun.

Yegor

Posted by "Karthik.Gopalakrishnan" <kp...@uky.edu>.