Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Surendar Suram <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/10 05:52:19 UTC

very urgent - SAXException

Here is my WSDL Looks like

<xsd:complexType    name="ArrayOfTroubleTicketSummaryList">
   <xsd:complexContent>
    <xsd:restriction
      base="soapenc:Array">
     <xsd:attribute       xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
       ref="soapenc:arrayType"
       wsdl:arrayType="stns:TroubleTicketSummaryList[]">
     </xsd:attribute>
    </xsd:restriction>
   </xsd:complexContent>
  </xsd:complexType>

I have generated Client stubs by using WSDL2JAVA tool.

But when i'm trying to access the WebService by writing Apache client.
I'm
getting the SAX Exception. But with WebLogic Client it is not
happening.

May 9, 2005 1:29:04 PM org.apache.axis.client.Call invoke
SEVERE: Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
org.bls.bst.erepair.client.QryTroubleTicketDetail - statusHistList
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:260)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:963)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:198)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:722)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:233)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:347)
        at
org.bls.bst.erepair.client.ErepairtrblmgmtPortStub.queryTicketDetail(ErepairtrblmgmtPortStub.java:700)
        at
com.bls.bst.erepair.client.WebServiceHandler.execute(WebServiceHandler.java:230)
        at
com.bls.bst.erepair.webservice.EgateTestClient.processQueryTicketDetail(EgateTestClient.java:1272)
        at
com.bls.bst.erepair.webservice.EgateTestClient.main(EgateTestClient.java:1668)

I will be very great full if any body can show me the path.

PS: I was wondering like can't we use Array Type for Apache Axis or
some thing wrong with my WSDL.

Thanks in Adavance,
Surendar.

Senior Developer.

Re: very urgent - SAXException

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
Surendar,

Could you post your complete WSDL content obtained using
"<url_to_service>?WSDL" and the WSDD you have used for deploying the
service?

-- venkat