Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/10 11:53:28 UTC

New PMC Member: Florian Hockmann

Florian has a good list of accomplishments in the TinkerPop Community. He
works on the .NET driver, maintains the Docker distributions for Gremlin
Server and Console, works on our build/deploy system, answers user
questions on the mailing list, helps with releases, reviews pull requests,
gives talks on TinkerPop and generally takes part in all discussions
related to how our community should work. I might even be forgetting some
things....

Please welcome Florian Hockmann to the Apache TinkerPop PMC.

[image: Jan_de_Bray_002.jpg]

Re: [TinkerPop] New PMC Member: Florian Hockmann

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congratulations , Florian!

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 07:53 Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Florian has a good list of accomplishments in the TinkerPop Community. He
> works on the .NET driver, maintains the Docker distributions for Gremlin
> Server and Console, works on our build/deploy system, answers user
> questions on the mailing list, helps with releases, reviews pull requests,
> gives talks on TinkerPop and generally takes part in all discussions
> related to how our community should work. I might even be forgetting some
> things....
>
> Please welcome Florian Hockmann to the Apache TinkerPop PMC.
>
> [image: Jan_de_Bray_002.jpg]

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gremlin-users/CAA-H438cF0-mSKWvd-UuyyTCQcc7QMtYyDki5HPiGtM7EMSpuw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gremlin-users/CAA-H438cF0-mSKWvd-UuyyTCQcc7QMtYyDki5HPiGtM7EMSpuw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .