Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Karunakar Reddy G <kk...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 19:11:12 UTC

[users@httpd] apache2 with modules ldap

Hi ,

I am new to the list ,

I successfully compiled and installed *apr* and *aprutil *source code  with
following configure options

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apr-httpd

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apr-util-httpd
--with-apr=/usr/local/apr-httpd --enable-ssl=shared --enable-ssl
--with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --with-ldap --with-ldap-lib=/usr/lib

But when I compile *apache2.2.4* source code, I get following errors

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --with-apr=/usr/local/apr-httpd
--with-apr-util=/usr/local/apr-util-httpd --enable-mods-shared=all
--enable-ssl=shared --enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --enable-proxy
--enable-proxy-connect --enable-proxy-ftp --enable-ldap --enable-authnz-ldap

-ldl
ldap_start_tls_s
/usr/local/apr-util-httpd/lib/libaprutil-1.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to httpd
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `httpd'
Current working directory /xdds/xsiinst/httpd-2.2.4
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

I tried all the ways but I couldn't succeed , can anybody in the list help
me about above *ldap_start_tls_s* undefined symbol issues

Thanks
Karunakar

Re: [users@httpd] Re: apache2 with modules ldap

Posted by Karunakar Reddy G <kk...@gmail.com>.
I used source code for *apr* and *aprutil*

apr-1.2.8.tar.gz
apr-util-1.2.8.tar.gz

Thanks
Karunakar