Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Jorg Janke <jo...@accorto.com> on 2019/04/23 19:58:39 UTC

How to shut down Ignite properly

We try to shut down Ignite properly via:

    m_ignite.close(); // Ignite.close()
    m_ignite.executorService().shutdown();
    Ignition.stop(true);

but still get:

WARN: Ignite node stopped in the middle of checkpoint. Will restore memory
state and finish checkpoint on node start.

What is the recommended way to stop/shut down an (embedded) ignite instance?

Thanks!
Jorg

Jorg Janke - www.accorto.com - (650) 227-3271

Re: How to shut down Ignite properly

Posted by Jorg Janke <jo...@accorto.com>.
Thanks Dmitriy,

That did the trick. The only warning left is

WAL segment tail reached.

which based on your answer to a different post should be INFO not WARN.

Cheers,

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi,