Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Damon Li <da...@monadsolutions.com> on 2014/03/25 14:10:42 UTC

Error when setting PDField value

Hi all,

I'm calling PDField.setValue() and PDAppearance.calculateFontSize()
throws a NullPointerException.

My issue seems identical to [PDFBOX-1234]
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1234) which was created
nearly 2 years ago, and I'm not sure whether there is a solution yet.

Any advice? Thanks.

Regards,

Damon Li

Re: Error when setting PDField value

Posted by Damon Li <da...@monadsolutions.com>.
Hi Maruan,

I have attached the pdf and a unit test showing what i'm trying to do to
PDFBOX-1234 now. Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Damon Li

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.