Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Murukesh Mohanan <mu...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/30 01:35:11 UTC

Are the NGCC 2017 videos published somewhere?

I think videos were recorded of the NGCC 2017 sessions. Are those published somewhere, and if not, will they be?

Re: Are the NGCC 2017 videos published somewhere?

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. We had an equipment failure, the sad results of which are that
videos will not be published. We'll look into better recording options for
the next NGCC.

Cheers,

Gary.