Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Punte <st...@excite.com> on 2001/02/28 17:43:58 UTC

Time frame of release 1.8.3 with saxon?

I've notice discussion of the improved performance
with Saxon, and it being integrated into development 1.8.3.

Any tentative timeframe when this release will be finalized?

Sincerely:

    Steve Punte
    stevep@candlelightsoftware.com

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

Re: Time frame of release 1.8.3 with saxon?

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Steven Punte wrote:

> I've notice discussion of the improved performance
> with Saxon, and it being integrated into development 1.8.3.
>
> Any tentative timeframe when this release will be finalized?

no. if you'd like to try the saxon transformer, you may feel free to check
out the latest cocoon cvs tree and build it yourself. it's a
self-contained build procedure, so easy, so easy.

- donald