Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/18 13:55:14 UTC

Is it possible to modify the tree of widgets built from a form definition at runtime?

Hi,
  Is it possible to modify the tree of widgets built from a form definition
at runtime? In my case, I like to add a tab to a tabs group in a on-action
event (javascript) for a fd:action. I know that one solution is to make the
tab to be added invisible at first and then have it visible. For my case,
the tab to be added is from too many possibilities.  It is impractical to
have add all the possible tabs to the tab group. With the ajax coming, there
should be more requests for such features to modifying form definition at
runtime.

Rice