Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2013/06/07 22:55:17 UTC

Contributing as a non-committer

Guys,

I'm just trying to get up to speed with how I can contribute more (starting with a minor doc fix) but the link  http://cloudstack.apache.org/develop/non-contributors.html is broken.

Can it be fixed pls (does it count as a bug that I need to report). Is there an alternate link for the time being?

Regards

Paul Angus
Senior Consultant / Cloud Architect

[cid:image002.png@01CE1071.C6CC9C10]

S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M: +4<tel:+447968161581>47711418784
paul.angus@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeblue<https://twitter.com/>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA
[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modificationDate=1367282397297]<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>

19/20 June, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
10/11 July, Bangalore, India<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
21/22 August, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: Contributing as a non-committer

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Kelsey

Regards,

Paul Angus
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784
paul.angus@shapeblue.com

Posted by Kelcey Jamison Damage <ke...@bbits.ca>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <DH...@schubergphilis.com>.
Don't you speak smtp, then?

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Is there a carrier pigeon plugin for git yet?

Ahmad

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com>.
CloudStack uses Maven you need to use M2e - Eclipse Maven Plugin that will create the Projects for you.
-Soheil
Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com>.
This was a good resource, I added a section for Remote Debugging to the Wiki.
-Soheil
That line is old.  You should follow this page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Setting+up+CloudStack+Development+Environment

--Alex

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Paul,