Posted to ruleqa@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Andre Selig <a2...@sedacon.com> on 2013/04/28 18:39:21 UTC

What to do after missing a net check?

Hi All,

I've been missing the weekly net checks due to not being at home on
Saturdays for a few weeks now.

In this kind of situation, do I

- run "auto-mass-check.sh --weekly" manually, even if it's very late?
  (How late may results be submitted to still be useful?)

- skip running mass-checks until next Saturday?

- just continue to run daily mass-checks?

Regards,
Marc

Re: What to do after missing a net check?

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 4/28/2013 12:39 PM, Marc Andre Selig wrote:
> - just continue to run daily mass-checks?

To my knowledge, this choice because only the server does anything with
the mass-check logs.

Regards,
KAM