Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Wang, Kate" <Ka...@iona.com> on 2006/10/02 18:43:03 UTC

WSDL interface and operation name

Hi all,

What's the best way for me to get the interface name and operation name,
etc of the current message from an interceptor?

Does celtixfire support JAX-WS message context properties such as,
javax.xml.ws.wsdl.interface and javax.xml.ws.wsdl.operation?

Thanks,
Kate

Re: WSDL interface and operation name

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
Kate,

> What's the best way for me to get the interface name and operation name,
> etc of the current message from an interceptor?
>
> Does celtixfire support JAX-WS message context properties such as,
> javax.xml.ws.wsdl.interface and javax.xml.ws.wsdl.operation?

If you're using a JAX-WS handler, then it WILL support those. (I'm not sure if
it does right now.   Probably not yet.)

However, in an interceptor, you would just need to call:
msg.get(BindingOperationInfo.class)
to get the BindingOperaionInfo object and pretty much go from there.

Enjoy!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer