Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/28 14:31:40 UTC

Veto added to r1899227

Just an fyi ..

I went through STATUS and merged most of the items to a 1.14.x WC and
then ran all tests. They all run, which is great.

However, r1899227 does not merge clean. I had to manually resolve
conflicts. So that needs to be addressed so we can backport it?

Stefan, if you just want to manually backport it you can consider my
veto removed.

The same is true for 1.10.x, I am just waiting for the tests to finish
before updating my votes.

Mark

Re: Veto added to r1899227

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
Uggh ... so in looking at 1.10.x it occurred to me you need to merge
the branch specified.

Nevermind, will remove the veto and put it back

Mark