Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Radhika vk <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 13:17:54 UTC

Is there any Tax Calculation for Purchase Orders?

Hello ,
i want tax calculations for purchase orders ,please let me know the how to
do tax calculation in ofbiz.

Thanks in advance
Radhika Vk

Re: Is there any Tax Calculation for Purchase Orders?

Posted by kunal aggarwal <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hello all

I think ofbiz dont have tax calculations for purchase orders. The only thing
possible is to add manual adjustments which can be tax

Kunal

From: "Ravi" <ra...@gmail.com>