Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alain Leblanc <al...@rochester.rr.com> on 2003/04/25 17:38:29 UTC

Re: MAPPING configuration error

Well, I don't whose principle it is that when you finally ask a question you
find the answer yourself within 5 minutes.

For those who may run in the same problem: When defining <Context>s within a
<Host> at least one <Context> must have a zero-length string as value for
the path attribute. It's in the docs. Doesn't look like it was a requirement
for Tomcat3.2

Alain