Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Christian Smith <ch...@greenbutton.com> on 2013/08/03 04:20:43 UTC

Cluster install wizard fails with manually configured agents

Hi,

I've got the server installed and configured and have also setup several
agents which have successfully connected and registered with the
ambari-server according to the server logs.

I'm now attempting to run through the UI wizard, I'm entering the
hostnames, specifying manual agent install, and clicking 'Register and
Confirm'.

The next step, Confirming Hosts, then shows all hosts as 'Registering'.
 After a while they all transition to Failed.  I've tried several times,
restarted services etc...

Am I missing a step?

Thanks,
Christian