Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Raghavendra U <Ra...@mphasis.com> on 2006/04/24 16:29:12 UTC

I need help on italian characters -- fonts

Hi All,

I need help on fonts.

I want to display Italian Characters in PDF.
For that what I have to mention in encoding part of the follwong
declaration.
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="  "?>

Regards
Raghavendra U

Re: I need help on italian characters -- fonts

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
I'd use "UTF-8" so you're completely universal. Just make sure you're
producing properly encoded UTF-8 XML files.

On 24.04.2006 16:29:12 Raghavendra U wrote:
> I need help on fonts.
>
> I want to display Italian Characters in PDF.
> For that what I have to mention in encoding part of the follwong
> declaration.
>  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="  "?>

Jeremias Maerki