Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Mohamad Rezaei <mr...@pdc.kth.se> on 2013/10/09 13:35:29 UTC

Want to port my framework to run on Mesos!

Is there any document or example or suggestions anyone has on how should I
start the porting of my framework on Mesos. I am reading the docs in the
source but anymore information/shortcuts would be of a great help to me.

Best Regards
Mohamad Rezaei
-------------------
Researcher at PDC
KTH Royal Institute of Technology

Re: Want to port my framework to run on Mesos!

Posted by Mohamad Rezaei <mr...@pdc.kth.se>.
Thank you Vinod.

Best Regards
Mohamad Rezaei