Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Stan Pinte <st...@axone.be> on 2003/10/08 08:36:38 UTC

internet explorer question

hello,

this is not really related with slide, though I am sure many of you have
insights about this:

I am writing a Common Lisp webdav server, and have troubles with internet
explorer, freezing just after the web folder definition, refusing to show
any entries in "My web locations"...

any idea or tools or experiences on how to debug/on what does Msft Internet
Explorer expects as a WebDav client?

I am using the Slide client as well to test, and it works perfectly,

thanks a lot,

Stan.

RE: slide contentstore

Posted by stuart macpherson <so...@virgin.net>.
In Domain.xml you can configure contentstore inside the definition for the
store type.  Look for the <contentstore> tag, and within that there should
be several <parameter> tags.  One should have name="resetBeforeStarting"
which you need to set false.

Also, it is clear that you are using FileContentStore, but what type of
DescriptorsStore are you using?  You need to change it from the default
(MemoryDescriptorsStore) to make both stores persist.

HTH
stu