Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Christian Schlaefcke <cs...@wms-network.de> on 2005/10/28 09:27:02 UTC

How to force rebuild of projects depending on changed Project

Hi folks,

I have a java module that is shared by two webapps (all as m2 projects).
At the moment I have to build the webapps war files manually when I change
the java module. Can I tell continuum to force a rebuild/war of the
webapps when the java module changes?

Thanks & Regards,

Christian

Re: How to force rebuild of projects depending on changed Project

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You can look at the roadmap
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel).
We don't have define for the moment a date for the release, but I think a date will be
defined in few days.

Cool, if you can help us to support clearcase, you're welcome. You can subscribe to
Maven-SCM list scm-dev-subscribe@maven.apache.org and we can tell you how you can help us.
Dan Tran will can explain what we need in clearcase support.

Emmanuel

Posted by Christian Schlaefcke <cs...@wms-network.de>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It's planned for 1.1