Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Johannes Lessmann <le...@upb.de> on 2002/12/10 13:10:11 UTC

[juddi-Users] [juddi] deploy juddi to tomcat

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Juddi (and also to Tomcat). I recently got the 0.6.2 sources
from the CVS and built them.
But I didn't succeed in deploying Juddi to Tomcat so that I can address
the API. I managed to install
it so I could see http://localhost:8080/juddi but that was about
everything. From the web.xml file,
I gathered that the inquiry API should be accessible via
http://localhost:8080/juddi/inquiry but that
doesn't work. I tried all kinds of permutations (axis/servlet/juddi,
juddi/axis/inquiry, ...) without success.

Can anyone briefly explain how to deploy Juddi to Tomcat (or Axis or
both)? Do I need a separate
Axis version (I guess so)? Sorry to ask such "basic" questions.

Best regards,
Johannes