Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> on 2018/12/10 22:54:48 UTC

new committer: Mike Sandman

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Traffic Control
has invited Mike Sandman to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted!

Mike is a valuable asset to our project who brings a fresh, operations
focused perspective.  Mike is active on our mailing list and slack and has
presented at our last two summits.

Please help me in congratulating Mike on becoming a committer!

Thanks,
Dave

Re: [EXTERNAL] new committer: Mike Sandman